SALE TERMS & SALE INFO
2024 SALE SCHEDULE COMING SOON
If you are planning on purchasing a horse through Art of the Cowgirl Elite Horse Sale, please make yourself familiar with our sale terms:
All buyers must register prior to bidding either on site or online at cci.live
All payment arrangements must be made prior to loading from sale site. Horses will sell over the weekend so a Credit Card number is required to place a hold if money is being wired the following Monday
Any horses purchased online must be paid for or payment for Monday arranged immediately following the sale
Sale staff will assist in shipping and boarding arrangements if needed. Professional shipper information will be available
Buyers can expect to pay a boarding fee with consignors if horse leaves sale grounds with original owner
Any issues from buyers must be brought forward within two weeks of sale day. This includes any soundness or training issues. Any discrepancies will be resolved between buyer and seller, Art of the Cowgirl will only serve as a consultant between the two parties
HORSES SELL AS IS. WHEN YOU BUY A HORSE YOU ARE TAKING RESPONSIBILITY THAT YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL KNOWN HEALTH, TRAINING AND SOUNDNESS OF THAT HORSE PRIOR TO BUYING. ART OF THE COWGIRL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOLLOWING THE SALE
All sale horses are required to have a preset list of radiographs prior to sale day. Horses will receive a basic repurchase exam upon check in to the sale which will include checking lungs, heart and eyes, flexing and a basic health history. Any issues found during pre purchase exams will be investigated by on site veterinarian. The repurchase reports and radiographs will be available to view at the office. RADIOGRAPHS WILL BE DELETED PERMANENTLY 14 DAYS FOLLOWING SALE DAY.
Mike Fester with Specialty Risk Insurance will be on hand sale day for all insurance needs, offering "Fall of the Gavel" coverage. Thank you for the continued support of Art of the Cowgirl, Mike!
BUYING THROUGH CCI.LIVE
If there has ever been a bidding platform that you can trust to make your purchases online, CCI.live is it. With under one second lag time in the audio of the auctioneer and sub second latency in the auction price on the screen, you can finally trust the speed and precision of buying online in a conventional auction format.
Getting signed up is easy.
1. Visit the website at www.cci.live. If you are a first time user click on create account. Remember to keep your email and password. If you forget your password, click the reset password button.
2. After you create an account, you can request buying or bidding credentials. Upon approval you will receive a text from us saying that you have been approved by CCI.live. You are approved to buy and bid at any CCI.live auction unless further credential are requested by a specific auction.
3. After you have been approved, getting a buyer number for a sale is very simple. You just visit the sale page for that auction and click the BID ONLINE button. Then there will be a GET BUYER NUMBER button that will automatically sign you in for that auction and give you a number. Note: Some sales are bidder protected and will also require a “bidder passcode” from the sale management, to obtain a buyer number.
4. Use the CCI.live app on your phone, tablet or desktop computer. It is responsive and works just as well on any device provided you have good internet service.
PHONE BIDDING INFO COMING SOON
2023 Elite Sale and Select Prospect High Sellers:
Lot 3 Paradoxplaydabluz, Consigned by Ripley Bellio
Lot 25 BOONS OPEN BAR 33, Consigned by Judy Beard
Art of the Cowgirl
PO Box 117 | Ryegate, MT | 59074
Mesa Pate, Sale Manager
(406) 366-5019 | firstname.lastname@example.org